[jstl-dev] Jakarta Standard Tag Library release plan for Jakarta EE10 - Discussion

Hi,

I realized we don't currently have a release plan documented for Jakarta Standard Tag Library for Jakarta EE10.

I think there are a few things we need to do here and wanted to open up the discussion:

1) There are some spec document issues that need to be resolved and cleaned up.
2) Resolve: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jstl-api/issues/144
3) Resolve: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jstl-api/issues/134
4) Resolve: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jstl-api/issues/131

The initial thing I wanted to clarify is if we need a 2.1 or a 3.0 release given the issue in #2 above.

Any thoughts or other suggestions?

Thanks,

Paul Nicolucci

Back to the top