Re: [jstl-dev] 2.0.0 RC3 passes staged Tags TCK

Hi,

Yes, you're right. I thought (hoped) that the URIs were already done, but if not that needs to be in.

Jakarta Standard Tags is in wave 5:

Wave 5 Specification PRs
PRs Ready for Review - Aug 3
PRs Complete/Ballots Start - Aug 17
Ballots Complete - Aug 31

So I guess we theoretically have until 17 August, although I hope to be finally able to start the process before the final date. I'll look into updating the URIs tomorrow then. Thanks a bunch for the update!

Kind regards,
Arjan