Re: [jstl-dev] underline text in asciidoc - Any ideas?

Thanks for the pointer Hussain it was very helpful.

I had messed with that previously but could not get it to work in the literal block.

After some additional experimentation I was able to get the following to render properly:

[literal, subs="+quotes, +attributes"]
<c:set var="varName" {blank}[scope="{[underline]#page#|request|session|application}"] value="value"/>

Rendered output:
<c:set var="varName" [scope="{page|request|session|application}"] value="value"/>

The scope attribute being surrounded by [] made it a bit more difficult. I found the following issue that was helpful: https://github.com/asciidoctor/asciidoctor/issues/2495

Thanks,

Paul Nicolucci