Re: [jstl-dev] JSTL 2.0.0-M1 staging needed

Great, thanks for the staging and thanks for the nomination :)

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 6:10 PM Ed Bratt <ed.bratt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

JSTL is now staged: https://jakarta.oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/staging/org/glassfish/web/jakarta.servlet.jsp.jstl/2.0.0-M1/

Please let us know once it's tested and/or if we should push it to Maven central.

-- Ed