Re: [jpa-dev] [External] : Re: [nosql-dev] Ideas about relaunch Jakarta EE at a new level.
  • From: Lukas Jungmann <lukas.jungmann@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 22:31:21 +0200
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=oracle.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=oracle.com; dkim=pass header.d=oracle.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=Xz8EbjRZH3nIU8dgzKpwxSG2arwzOeOta4DQL9JA9Vk=; b=m9oO0SucCSJmSpZBLQhEhs7q9EdNQ0tQv2EBhayLqceQmpnsdBgxPDsb4DfyeYU3zt3qoF4pch92D0ppnLpEG5pP5kP8dUTBIWcnGtAfc7cgVDtwYZEWLYZ8sDl5FRA2p77fseeRJD39e490+LAZbjPyJw57BhVV7OfP5Xiwa5e+08VpqOXob1qVsNd5ZhvvPoZMyqmIymdix+/UelqFWe9pdVR841r1SxHZBcIsi6uft0eGVQEFvqo+IyBWb6YQr1uk9mIQXEYYjdls8hpkZO0B7GuwAKxs5W99FX4rlntaNTFlHzItuLuj3RBI/gu6w1dv2t5HO9lO1BEmSgmX4A==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=nD/yk9ECiWy2WcMjmpoYI55JeSIHI5cOx3IHxln8G399GbAfjQ9DoLBqMNOP37zD2fJICUPsG77DNj/wKPYbhRsDFIc8l+P6saTCm4sKxWuEz7t6rkTvEJtKEwH6FdneqvYPRQQLrC+FfBYTCS7cu2JzzfPDMX1fUTzWb2N18T6p4Sew0twEElihAO+7n8DXuKRHpNrs+MpPXDGzsfRkMyoWUZ1ka1BK7Z6BSUGEesWtZFb9oPEfgfjD80qYyd98l3dNBkXTtOfGwLFab0on/Pgp2YCoZH7Z7GebScwZrPXe5xvSMg1nvq2+iyobiwBb35otqxwTCUP3SaGXa68JYA==

Hi,