Re: [jpa-dev] [External] : Re: [nosql-dev] Ideas about relaunch Jakarta EE at a new level.
  • From: Lukas Jungmann <lukas.jungmann@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 19:35:23 +0200
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=oracle.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=oracle.com; dkim=pass header.d=oracle.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=bwyYI5mJnOebpU1uOR1bxnjG1uVq9/lehhVmCceZncM=; b=Eg3TDg+26EUBbSy4mMc0mtQR3oPyZOAc+lrDPK0P1j6N28LYhOE3H+3bfX99LBVWS96Q5JmGY+vXW2yXMa5eiHBcFqMha5XAsf0beWP7sar1JYMo1mrHyiEDlbPocPOg2vpl5D8klljH+j1py9e/BMioSTCy7cW9c1lV4FissP+lSlm3LXS3+nsT5kCKcZTRNvir5dvfw83ztbmsC1TSLzxApZDgLHzVINYlyU2Imhq0KLs6mFja2g+CYmbJGHuCDZN9IXQQFX0K2L+OMiCvNoK5UQfzg1mPPH1kEsBjc48JqydDWfKW05eqpRp8/cTimTprciGN8GjBPW9RNw4aeg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=ffziNlygecEBbW6kwADnYjk5QDM0mzw2JVe71BJb5YUpxol/jfCVtcKC7fcZ094EXkS3EBjdB3nWpMHIQ0Z+U9YESS/TSCkbqy5dUQAabECE2pRhfNb/W7moBMN9rX/aQhTnlesJzSnzeRx2Y12kUS4tQcWXfEuwqIFwnDqI2DyrlnyMx30HqnKxmC3iD0WgJRTZFe59lCNZvelvq5Ieg739ve/emW5UmJP1p20BlTCgxQyWLvt5sxuslqRVakjwndvBsWrHH4OpA5xS8hYEx/jog3jJZXEgazYHioAvB227KnNCw+MX9F51vVDCnwtvcCF1I+VZYNH+b3PlxzrZng==

Hi,