Re: [jpa-dev] Jakarta Persistence.Next?

I too would be keen on understanding how this important and very widely used specification can move forward.

From my perspective, the current Ambassadors' Jakarta EE 10 contribution guide draft has the right big ticket items for Jakarta Persistence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uZFBoIujXCc-gQhCzh_ZdlKEsrsV0yVVIHzBTI3usF8/edit?usp=sharing. That said, more feedback I think would be a good thing.

For better or worse, this is one of those technologies that are far too intricate to be solely driven forward by end users. While end users could definitely help, I think major changes have to be driven by more established vendors. So it would be great to get some thoughts from these folks soon.

Reza Rahman