Re: [jpa-dev] What's next for JPA?

I hope all is well. I think I should ask this question a bit differently. I know everyone is heads down with Jakarta EE 9 and that is of course fully understandable. However, do you think external contributors could help move the Jakarta EE 9 work forward? If not, do you know of other projects that could use some contribution at the moment?

Reza Rahman
Jakarta EE Ambassador, Author, Speaker, Blogger