Re: [jpa-dev] Location for the JPA TCK

Sounds good, thanks!

On Fri, Jan 31, 2020 at 12:21 PM David Blevins <dblevins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jody,

Many of the TCKs are actually "extracted" from the overall Jakarta EE TCK.  So, for the moment at least, the source for the JPA TCK is here:

 - https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/tree/master/src/com/sun/ts/tests/jpa

The "extracted" binary itself is here:

 - https://download.eclipse.org/jakartaee/persistence/2.2/jakarta-persistence-tck-2.2.0.zip

--