Re: [jnosql-dev] JNoSQL Jakarta Namespace Variant

Ah, I see.
If you've done the changes locally, I am pretty sure the project will appreciate a pull request.

Ivar

On Fri, Jan 28, 2022 at 2:57 PM Jesse Gallagher <jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The NoSQL spec classes themselves made the switch to jakarta.* there, but the implementation still references javax.* variants of things like CDI, which is the part I've hastily updated locally and could complete if it hasn't otherwise been done.

-Jesse