Re: [jnosql-dev] NoSQL Endgame - Werner Keil Thodoris Bais -Percona Live ONLINE 2020 - NoSQL Tutorial

Oliver,

Thanks for the Input. Can you please Point us to the exact list of supported Drivers or DB Systems?

JNoSQL http://www.jnosql.org/ lists around 30 and the list is not even complete because there are a few vendors creating drivers independently, but if Spring Data has a comparable list we’re happy to include it or update the number to „a dozen“ or whatever seems appropriate.

Please leave this out of the nosql-dev, this is only for the Jakarta NoSQL spec and while Spring Data does not distinguish between API and implementation (that is what Emily and Ed Burns said in their comparison between Spring Boot and Eclipse MicroProfile ;-D) the comparison is based on compatible implementations like JNoSQL.

If you have suggestions and improvements for the spec or API then use the nosql-dev mailing list.

Cheers,

Werner