Two difference issues:
1) name issue, let's keep in the other thread
2) There is a lack in the documentation; that why I suggested moving it to a markdown. Therefore, it will be easier to receive more contributions. About why in my repository, because I've created several repositories to test, this one is just my favorite.

On Sat, Oct 24, 2020 at 12:05 PM Werner Keil <werner.keil@xxxxxxx> wrote:

And btw why is the site proposal not under the JNOSQL organization instead of Otavio’s own GH user?

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Von: Werner Keil
Gesendet: Samstag, 24. Oktober 2020 17:04
An: jnosql developer discussions
Betreff: Re: [jnosql-dev] New JNoSQL website

Hi,

I would really spend more effort trying to rename the Project to avoid

  1. Confusion with the spec
  2. Even more confusion with the „Apache Artemis“ MQ Project

The new layout Looks OK but it did not provide a lot more Information.

Why not wait and resolve the naming issues first?

Werner

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10