Re: [jnosql-dev] Database parameters

Hello,

I am talking about database specific parameters like:
  • redis.host: the host client
  • redis.port: the port, the default value 6379
  • redis.timeout: the redis timeout, the default value 2000 on milis
  • redis.password: the password
  • redis.database: the redis database number, the default value is 0
  • redis.clientName: the redis client name
  • redis.max.total: The max number of thread to {@link JedisPoolConfig}, the default value 1000
  • redis.max.idle: The max idle {@link JedisPoolConfig}, the default value 10
  • redis.min.idle: The min idle {@link JedisPoolConfig}, the default value 1
  • redis.max.wait.millis: The max wait on millis on {@link JedisPoolConfig}, the default value 3000
I got these from the redis database config file documentation, but I was wondering if these parameters were available somewhere for all databases in one place.
I am trying to make a way for the user to only specify the config in a yaml file and then the underlying configuration is created automatically and later, if a user wants to change the configuration, he only has to change the dependency and the config file (as far as the database configuration goes).
But to make it easier for the user to know which parameters to fill in the yaml file, I would need to show him all the required database parameters, which I currently only find in the config classes.

Kind regards

Klemen Kobau