Re: [jnosql-dev] [nosql-dev] Time for a review?

Ivar/all,

Thanks a lot for picking up on the items I raised yesterday in the Spec Committee call.

It’s lessons learned by NoSQL but ultimately also helps other specs like MVC.

As far as I understand there are at least 3 areas where a review seems necessary at least every few months or even before every release drop.

  1. The Spec https://jakarta.ee/specifications/nosql/ which may see Milestone stages like Persistence: https://jakarta.ee/specifications/persistence/3.0/, but not sure, if this happens in a “B03” or similar stage here yet or only once NoSQL really published a M1 or RC3?
  2. The “API” project, based on https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.nosql/governance I assume the “B1” or “B2” milestones also should have undergone a review like https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.nosql/reviews/0.1.0-release-review by the PMC or whoever is responsible.
  3. The JNoSQL implementation should also have a review for every beta listed under https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.jnosql/governance which was not done for  https://search.maven.org/artifact/org.eclipse.jnosql/jnosql-parent/1.0.0-b2/pom or the “b1” release nearly 6 months earlier.

Also it looks like the file headers need to be updated with the current year 2020, that may be the smallest issue, but happy to help with either of the artifacts where it wasn’t done already.

HTH,

Werner