[jnosql-dev] Hello everyone, I'm writing this email to talk about the Async API in Jakarta NoSQL.

In my perspective it not mature to release as a final version yet.
My proposal is a drop-off of those API to focus on the sync API.

New perspectives:

We’ll postpone the Async API also because the Eclipse MicroProfile Work Group might bring new perspectives such as a tight with Reactive Stream Operations.

How:

We’ll create a async branch where this feature will be there and then create a PR to remove this API from the master.

Thoughts?

Ref: http://www.jnosql.org/spec/

--
Otávio Santana