Re: [jnosql-dev] User help to get JNoSQL running within an appserver

I`ve created a PR to help on it:
https://github.com/bjoernmartin/jnosql-issue/pull/1
Please, let me know if that works for you.

On Fri, Dec 6, 2019 at 11:09 AM Otavio Santana <otaviopolianasantana@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hey, how are you?
Yeah, you came to the right place to do questions and contribute to the project itself, so welcome aboard.
Please, feel free to do either as many questions or feedback as you want.
About the issue, I believe that you forget one dependency, the configuration one:

https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.jnosql.artemis/artemis-configuration/0.0.9

This library has the engine to handle with several configurations in the future. In the future, we are going to use Eclipse MicroProfile Configuration as a configuration engine.