From:Nikhil Dongre <nikhil.vilas@xxxxxxxxx>
Send Time:2021年7月16日(星期五) 01:40
To:jifa developer discussions <jifa-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:Re: [jifa-dev] Document

Hi Jason,

Thanks for quick reply.

Currently we are use Eclipse MAT tool. But Some how i didn't get any document which tell how to use Jifa tool.
I mean to say which command i need to execute to process hprof files and how can i see reports?

I executes worker script on mac and it started on 8102 port but when i access http://localhost:8102/ no result. then i placed hprof file at jifa-api/heap-dump but again lo luck.

So if some can guide with how can i process hprof and where i can see reports that will be great help.

Regards
Nikhil Dongre