[jifa-dev] Committer Election for yang yi on Eclipse Jifa has started

A committer election for yang yi on project Eclipse Jifa (technology.jifa)
was started by Denghui Dong with this criteria:

I hereby nominate Yi Yang to Eclipse Jifa Project Committer.

Yi Yang has contributed some useful features and fixes to Eclipse Jifa over
the past few months.

-
https://github.com/eclipse/jifa/commit/7f090dc1564575ecd3888fbfb69902b5ec918744

-
https://github.com/eclipse/jifa/commit/563629e680cf1938611fa07d62a5a6d5fe87440a

-
https://github.com/eclipse/jifa/commit/7cdbf97a9f15409b34e00cda75a8702da14f02fb

-
https://github.com/eclipse/jifa/commit/1750d0c919a828a9bbcfab998257db194ece6811

-
https://github.com/eclipse/jifa/commit/c257468ed811c749ed0446f2ad54927dbe6bddf2

For these reasons and the long-term outlook for their involvement on the
team, it is my pleasure to nominate Yi Yang as a committer on Eclipse Jifa.

Eclipse Jifa project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.jifa/elections/election-yang-yi-committer-eclipse-jifa

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.jifa

Back to the top