Re: [jgit-dev] [technology-pmc] Release review JGit/EGit 6.6.0 for 2023-06

Dear all,
I've scheduled the reviews for JGit and EGit 6.6.0 releases. Please find here the links to the GitLab tickets we'll be using to track the status of such reviews:
- JGit: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/emo/-/issues/511
- EGit: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/emo/-/issues/512

Kind regards,
Maria Teresa