Re: [jgit-dev] JGit Garbage Collection very slow on large repository

On Fri, Nov 4, 2022 at 12:37 AM TINGTING ZHOU <zhoutt96@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi Matthias,

There is another thing that I have observed. We are blocked for around 3hours after this log: "Start Building bitmaps:", the number is over 2w. May I ask what is the possible factor which may impact the number of bitmaps here? Is that related to the number of branches?

Please avoid top posting on this list, use interleaved posting instead

What is the meaning of w in "the number is over 2w" ?

Which version of JGit do you use ?

-Matthias

Back to the top