Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. November 2021 um 07:46 Uhr
Von: "Matthias Fromme" <MFromme@xxxxxxxxx>
An: "jgit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <jgit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: [jgit-dev] Process of Contribution

Hello Everyone,

to support JGit for our GIT and LFS server setup I have made extension to retrieve LFS URL from the “.lfsconfig” I would like to contribute

this extension back to the JGit Project.

Now I’m a little bit unsure about the process. Should I open a Bug for the contribution, or can I just push my changes to Gerrit for Review?

Best regards

Matthias Fromme
Real-Time Software

dSPACE GmbH
Rathenaustraße 26
33102 Paderborn

Tel.: +49 5251 1638-1752
Fax: +49 5251 16198-0
Mail: MFromme@xxxxxxxxx
Web: www.dspace.com

We comply with our obligation to inform you about data protection according to Art. 13-14 of the GDPR by publishing said information on our website. Read our data protection regulations here.