Re: [jgit-dev] Module mode integration problems

On Mon, Aug 9, 2021 at 3:58 PM Heero Yui <yui.heero@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

You said : "recommended ssh implementation in jgit which is based on Apache Mina sshd. " ==> How Can I select the back-end used by jgit? I have do nothing to select "jsch".
  • add org.eclipse.jgit.ssh.apache to the classpath
  • create an instance of org.eclipse.jgit.transport.sshd.SshdSessionFactory
  • set the factory to be used using org.eclipse.jgit.transport.SshSessionFactory#setInstance
  • find an example in org.eclipse.jgit.pgm.TextBuiltin.
-Matthias

Back to the top