Re: [jgit-dev] Open source codes not found on GitHub

On 21.07.21 08:02 , 黄杰辰 wrote:
It seems that JGit repository can't be found on GitHub since last week. Where can I get new updates of the jgit project or it is not open source anymore?

I don't know what happened to the mirror on Github, but JGit is and remains open-source. Being open-source is independent of the git repository being available on Github :-) The canonical git repository for JGit is available at https://git.eclipse.org/c/jgit/jgit.git/

--
Thomas

Back to the top