Re: [jgit-dev] CI issues

On 26 May 2021, at 13:26, Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, May 26, 2021 at 2:23 PM Luca Milanesio <luca.milanesio@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 26 May 2021, at 13:20, Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

since a couple of weeks we are facing issues with the CI tracked in
Sometimes jobs need to be retriggered several times until they succeed.
Often they timeout or fail with a crashed test JVM.

As a workaround, committers can validate locally and set the verified label manually.

Can we validate the changes using the Gerrit Code Review CI as a temporary workaround?

Yes, this would help for validation but release builds can only succeed on Eclipse CI since they need
access to the signing service which isn't exposed. Do you already have an Eclipse user for the Gerrit CI
which could vote on JGit changes on git.eclipse.org ?

I don’t actually have a “robot user” for the Gerrit CI :-(
Let me see how difficult or easy it is to make one.

Luca.

Back to the top