Re: [jgit-dev] GitServlet Authentication

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 5:18 AM Ramin Mehrani <ramin.mehrani@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I am developing a Git Server using JGit. So I extended org.eclipse.jgit.http.server.GitServlet. I can clone the repository but whenever want to push my local repo back to the server git returns the following error: Authentication failed for 'http://localhost:8080/TestRepo/'
So how can I implement an authentication mechanism for GitServlet to accept credentials? (both on push and clone/fetch operations).

in the same way you would add authentication to another Java web application running
on some servlet container e.g.

-Matthias

Back to the top