[jgit-dev] [Announce] Gerrit User Summit and JGit get together in Sunnyvale CA - 16-17 November 2019

Hi JGit Developers,
apologies for the intrusion, but I believe it was important that all the people involved in the JGit development would be informed on this.

GerritForge in collaboration with the Gerrit Code Review Community will be organizing this year Gerrit User Summit and Hackathon in Sunnyvale CA from the 16th to 17th of November.

The event is FREE but requires registration at:

This year we have invited important members of the JGit and Git community from Google to join as well, in an effort to bring again the two communities closer and work together side-by-side as we were used to do in the "old glorious days" of the GitTogether :-)

The event is self-organized by the Gerrit Code Review Community and hosted by GerritForge Inc. in its new HQ in Sunnyvale and sponsored by Google and Volvo Cars.

The address is:
The Satellite
100 S Murphy Ave Suite 200
Sunnyvale, CA 94086

The 2019 year is special for three reasons:
• Gerrit v3.0 and v3.1 are the hot topics of the 2019, with many innovations introduced in the JGit layer
• Gerrit is finally multi-site in a 100% OpenSource solution: this would be the *very first* implementation of a distributed JGit outside the Google data-centers
• Gerrit has a new Community organization: come and provide your input on how the future of Gerrit looks like.

The event starts with a 5-days Hackathon 11-15th November reserved for the current Gerrit contributors and maintainers plus anyone that is willing to start contributing to the platform.
It will then follow with a 2-days summit 16-17th November opened to all the members of the community or who is willing to learn and adopt Gerrit Code Review in their development process.

The full agenda of the event is available at:

Thanks again for reading this post and hope to see you in November in Sunnyvale.

Luca Milanesio
Gerrit Code Review maintainer and Release Manager
Member of the Engineering Steering Committee

Back to the top