Re: [jgit-dev] JGit JIPP suddenly has a Windows build slave

This is a great opportunity to change the definition of that job to use JGit instead of command line git.

The failure message is due to the master using '/usr/local/bin/git' as its definition of the location of git.  If the administrators of the master use the system configuration UI for the Jenkins Git plugin to add JGit as an implementation, then that job can be modified to use JGit instead of command line git.

Nice side benefit - the JGit project is then using JGit to clone their own repositories in Jenkins.  Other side benefit, the undying gratitude of the maintainer of the Jenkins git plugin (me) for the JGit development team.

If someone needs help with the specific details of making that configuration change, I'm happy to help.

Mark Waite