Re: [jgit-dev] setURI adds additional slash

It was probably trying to provide a relative path to the repository rather than an absolute path to the repository.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 5:10 AM Zgeras, Ioannis <Ioannis.Zgeras@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Thomas, that was it!

Strange, Bitbucket created that URI, I just copy&pasted it J.

Von: jgit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <jgit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Thomas Wolf
Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. Februar 2019 13:08
An: jgit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [jgit-dev] setURI adds additional slash

On Feb 19, 2019, at 12:57, Zgeras, Ioannis <Ioannis.Zgeras@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I am trying to clone a repo via ssh, but jgit adds an additional slash to the URI. This is the error msg I get:

Caused by: org.eclipse.jgit.errors.NotSupportedException: URI not supported:Âssh:///git@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:tuigroup/reponame.git

And this is the code were I add the URI:

This URI doesn't look correct. Should probably be ssh://git@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/tuigroup/reponame.gitÂ. After the ":", a port number is expected.

Cheers,

 Thomas