Re: [jgit-dev] commit to bare from DirCache.newInCore

Hi Max,

I don't have your original post because I just subscribed, but there was an question how to commit to bare repository and re-use dircache or avoiding re-reading it.

There is a prototype of object storage with git, which tries to do something like that. It borrows ideas from Gerrit.

Prototype in question can be found here:
https://gitlab.com/e257/proto/gitdb

Actual code:
https://gitlab.com/e257/proto/gitdb/blob/master/src/main/java/GitDB.java

All logic is done in Java, but there is scala wrapper around it. I would like to very much hear what would be the most efficient and sensible way to write to the bare repositories.

Best regards,
35V LG84

Back to the top