Re: [jgit-dev] New JGit release(s) with recent fixes included in stable-4.7?

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 7:11 PM Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 8:02 AM David Pursehouse <david.pursehouse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

There have been a couple of fixes recently submitted on the stable-4.7 branch:

- [1] fixes a file handle leak [2] in the LFS server.
- [3] fixes an issue in the .gitmodules validation

Is there any plan to make new JGit releases with these fixes?

We are currently preparing a new release of Gerrit 2.14 with a fix for database connection leaks; if there is likely to be a new JGit release soon (i.e. within the week) I will hold off on releasing Gerrit so we can also include an upgraded JGit.

I can try to squeeze this in

Thank you.  Much appreciated.