Re: [jgit-dev] (no subject)

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 10:54 PM Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
in [1] David O asked:

@dpursehouse@msohn Can we try to release newer JGit version with those fixes included, so that we can move forward with Jetty upgrade to 9.4 release?

yes, we can. Though I created 5 JGit release last week and I'd like to ensure that
we don't continue with this pace since otherwise this eats too much of my time.

For which JGit releases do you need service releases to include these patches ?

For Gerrit we would need JGit 4.7.x and 4.9.x for the 2.14 and 2.15 stable releases, respectively.  We are currently using 5.0.3 on the master branch; we'll upgrade to 5.1.x when that comes.

If it's possible a release of 4.11.x would also be appreciated.  The reason is that we at CollabNet are using 4.11.x and would like to have the fixes that have recently been submitted through stable-4.7.

What's the status of Nasser's NFS patches on the stable-4.5 branch ?
Is it realistic to finish them before I create the next round of service releases ?

It would make sense to get them in before the next releases, to save having to do more releases later, but I don't know the status of those patches and whether or not they're in a good state to submit yet.

Does anyone have time soon to test them on a real server under realistic workload ?

Sorry, not me. I don't use NFS.

-Matthias

Back to the top