Re: [jgit-dev] Jenkins blocked

Parts of the JGit testsuite check for consistency with standard Git, so I don't think that's a good path forward.

Thanks,
Jonathan

ср, 5 сент. 2018 г. в 9:35, Mark Waite <mark.earl.waite@xxxxxxxxx>:
This is a fun chance to invite the Jenkins admins to add "jgit" as a Git implementation, then the jobs could choose to use JGit rather than command line git.

JGit implementation in Jenkins is not as complete as command line git, but it does run the fundamental use cases very well.

Mark Waite