[jgit-dev] How to find identify a stash id

Dear JGit developers,

could you recommend a way to determine if a given ObjectId identifies a stash or not? I am aware of the StashListCommand that I could use to see if the list of all stashes contains the object id in question. However, I would prefer to avoid reading and traversing the possibly long list of stashes.

Is there a characteristic of a RevCommit that would clearly identify a stash commit?

TIA
Rüdiger

Back to the top