Re: [jgit-dev] implementation of --first-parent

I made two attempts at implementing this but neither was very
satisfactory so they didn't get merged. It's more annoying than it
should be due to the way JGit handles RevFilters.

You're welcome to pick one up if you like:
https://git.eclipse.org/r/52381
https://git.eclipse.org/r/52806