Gesendet: Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2015 um 10:11 Uhr
Von: "Matthias Sohn" <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx>
An: "JGit Developers list" <jgit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "EGit developer discussion" <egit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: [egit-dev] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] Announcing participation in Neon
I announced participation of JGit and EGit in the Neon release train which will be shipped June 2016 [1]

We still have to decide which version we want to ship in June 2016.

I propose we continue the scheme we followed the last years:
- release 4.2 in Dec 2015
- release 4.3 in Mar 2016
- release 5.0 in June 2016 to allow for API breaking changes (if there are no API breaking changes
                     we can release 4.4 instead)

Opinions, thoughts on this proposal ?

-Matthias

Back to the top