[jgit-dev] Server side support for lfs (Large File Storage)

Hi,

Matthias Sohn have already started working[1] on server side support
for lfs in jgit. JGit can receive large files and store them in local
file system (or using extension point any where you like), also can
send them back to the client.

Other part of the equitation is to list lfs pointers in the (bare)
repository, then send such list to client with download links. I've
started looking into this part of finding all lfs pointers in repo.

My current idea is to have subclass of the TreeFilter (eg.
LargeFilePointerFIlter) which would filter all lfs pointers in the
repository.

Am I on the right path? Should this be subclass of TreeFilter? Where
should it live, in jgit.lib or jgit.lfs module?

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/52177/

--
Best regards

GSM: +49 017 445 41235