[jgit-dev] Git log -L source code lines evolution command support

Hello,

As of version 1.8.4 Git supports git log -L command that allows to view the evolution of lines of code.[1,2] As far as I know, currently there is no equivalent available through LogCommand or any other higher level commands. Since I highly rely on such a functionality in my project, I wonder if you could suggest on how it is better implemented using existing components. Otherwise, do you have any plans of including this in upcoming releases any time soon?

Regards,
Muslim Chochlov

[1] - http://git-scm.com/docs/git-log
[2] - http://foote.pub/2015/01/02/git-log-L.html