[jgit-dev] Please check pending patches

Hi Team,

I just wanted to remind interested JGit committers about the series of pending patches starting from https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/35476/ that add support for git hooks into JGit (namely pre-commit, commit-msg, post-rewrite, post-commit and pre-rebase). This first one should be almost ready to be merged since it's already been reviewed a few times.

We've been contacted directly by a few users and companies about the status of these changes, and had to build a custom version of JGit including them in order to provide this support to customers (and some of the interested parties that contacted us)... So there's been some real testing in the wild already.

I'll rebase if needed since I haven't done so since Christian's review back in November.

Laurent
begin:vcard
fn:Laurent Goubet
n:Goubet;Laurent