[jgit-dev] Pending gitattributes reviews

Hello JGit team,

After some exchanges with you, I have tries to improve my code to meet your expectations. It has been 3 weeks now without new reviews. I was wondering if I missed something that prevented us to go further on this topic? Those three reviews [1] [2] [3] are the basement for handling .gitattributes. [1] [2] are the code base to compute the gitattributes whereas [3] is a test case with the "Ident" attribute. I'm sorry to bother you on this topic but I can't move forward without those reviews being validated. Can I do something more to help you reviewing those?

Regards,

Arthur Daussy.

[1]https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/1614/
[2]https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/35377/