Re: [jgit-dev] JGit 3.5.0 fails to create bare repo on Windows

It is not a crisis for the Jenkins git plugin.  We'll move from 3.4.1 to 3.5.1 once we've seen that 3.5.1 is ready.  Next week would be fine, as would the week after that.  Don't risk the quality / stability of the JGit code by rushing a fix for the Jenkins plugin test case.

Thanks,
Mark Waite