Re: [jgit-dev] Creating the equivalent of "git diff"

I'm just trying to implement "git diff", i.e. a diff between my latest commit and my working tree (if I am using the terms correctly). The only semi-solution I've found is to continue using DirCacheIterator, but ignore any DiffEntry object that have a change type of ADD. This isn't ideal, but it at least avoids seeing entries from ignored directories.

Regarding org.eclipse.jgit.pgm, if that is shelling out to git, I would like to avoid that as I'd like my tool to not require git to be installed.