|[jgit-dev] More symlinks tests|
Based on Christian's
comments on https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/19237/ Patch set 15 review:"An
idea for more tests: All the tests here work mainly with two
different states. What's in the current commit and what's in the
commit I want to checkout. During checkout there are two more
states which could differ from these two states. The index and the
working tree. So we need (maybe in subsequent changes) tests where
the working tree is dirty (differs from index) and where we have
staged but uncommitted changes."
So I added further symlinks
tests where the working tree is dirty (differs from index) and
where we have staged but uncommitted changes. (https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/22160/)
All these tests have been executed on Windows and Linux and results are the same.
My reference is native git, so failing tests (Errors: 6, Failures: 3) are those who have differences with native git.
I didn't try to fix
differences, but I think this a good starting point to fix it.
-- Axel RICHARD
begin:vcard fn:Axel RICHARD n:RICHARD;Axel org:Obeo adr;quoted-printable:BP 20773 - ESPACE PERFORMANCE LA FLEURIAYE;;7, boulevard Amp=C3=A8re;CARQUEFOU;;44481;FRANCE email;internet:axel.richard@xxxxxxx title:Consultant tel;work:02.51.13.82.14 url:http://www.obeo.fr version:2.1 end:vcard