Re: [jgit-dev] Jgit Hard Reset Issue

----- Ursprungligt meddelande -----

ok, the next thing to do is too create a bug report on bugs.eclipse.org with
information on how to repeat it, i.e. a repo. It can contain empty files and
I don't think it needs a history either.

Even the names can be probably by changed and a lot of the content can be
stripped, but that's harder to do.

-- robin

Back to the top