[jgit-dev] Hudson failed on a possibly flaky test, how can I request a re-run?

I don't seem to have rights to trigger a Hudson build (none of my credentials are accepted for login):

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/Contributor_Guide#To_trigger_Hudson_build_for_a_change

Should I just push a tweaked commit in order to kick off another build?

I'd like to re-run this Hudson build, which failed on a seemingly unrelated test (org.eclipse.jgit.util.FSJava7Test.testSymlinkAttributes) which I've verified passes locally:

https://hudson.eclipse.org/egit/job/jgit.gerrit/4497/

(my changes are in https://git.eclipse.org/r/21226 - the 1st patch set was correctly failed by Hudson, but the 2nd patch set should have passed).

Roberto

Back to the top