[jgit-dev] NPE in ResourcePropertyTester.hasGerritConfiguration()

Hi guys

I am constantly having NPEs when working with my GIT projects in
Eclipse. The NPE is generated with egit tries to see if my repository
has Gerrit Configuration. What can i do to fix this?

This is an excerpt of the stack trace:
!ENTRY org.eclipse.jface 4 2 2014-01-18 12:21:27.703
!MESSAGE Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in: "org.eclipse.jface".
!STACK 0
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.eclipse.egit.ui.internal.ResourcePropertyTester.hasGerritConfiguration(ResourcePropertyTester.java:162)
at org.eclipse.egit.ui.internal.repository.RepositoriesViewLabelProvider.getImage(RepositoriesViewLabelProvider.java:116)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.navigator.extensions.SafeDelegateCommonLabelProvider.getImage(SafeDelegateCommonLabelProvider.java:106)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.navigator.NavigatorContentServiceLabelProvider.findImage(NavigatorContentServiceLabelProvider.java:197)

Kind regards
--
Robert von Burg <eitch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
dipl. Informatiker in Softwareentwicklung HF / pBac-Eng ODEC

https://www.eitchnet.ch
https://wiki.gsinet.ch

Back to the top