[jgit-dev] Embedding JGit talk

I've put up the slides for my Embedding JGit talk on SlideShare:

https://www.slideshare.net/alexblewitt/embedding-jgit

I've also blogged a little about the content, available here:

http://alblue.bandlem.com/2013/11/embedding-jgit.html

Level 3-5 are all really exploring the levels of the plumbing and not technically distinct, but there are some use cases (e.g. reference resolving) that can be done at the level of the repository alone; and there's a read-only view which goes deeper into the commits and contents, followed by a read-write view, which is why I split them up.

Alex

Back to the top