Re: [jgit-dev] [egit-dev] New logo

I've slightly modified Robin Nibor's design by removing many blurry / gradient effects to make it flatter (aka trendy ;)) I've also used the Myriad Pro Font (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myriad_(typeface)) because I don't have the one being used (is then replaced with the ugly arial on my side)...

Here is a png export and the modified svg. Robin N., I hope you take no offense for modifying your work.

Best regards,
Mikael

PNG image

image/svg