Re: [jgit-dev] Specifying http.sslVerify from a Configuration File or in the Runtime

In debugging through the jgit source, I found that jgit looks for the entry sslVerify in section http in the local repository's config file (in the .git directory), in /home/fox/.gitconfig and /usr/etc/gitconfig. Is this the intended behavior? Is it not possible to make jgit read a .gitconfig format file other than these?