Re: [jgit-dev] JUnit Errors: TranslationStringMissingException

Hi,

Sorry for the noise. It was a failed merge on my end.

-Gunnar

Am 10.03.2013 17:10, schrieb Gunnar Wagenknecht:
Hi,

I tried to run JGit JUnit tests using the shared launch configurations.
However, many tests fail with the following exception:

org.eclipse.jgit.errors.TranslationStringMissingException: Translation
missing for [.., de, ...]
	at org.eclipse.jgit.nls.TranslationBundle.load(TranslationBundle.java:174)

I think it's because my system default locale is de_DE but texts are
only provided in the "ROOT" locale.

Is the fallback to "ROOT" not working? Is that intended, i.e. do I have
to manually force the JVM into a different default locale? Or do I just
miss something in my setup?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht