[jgit-dev] Error while trying to accept contributor license on Gerrit

Hi JGit developers,

I couldn't accept a license agreement on the Gerrit code website:
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/settings/new-agreement

I received a "PAGE NOT FOUND" exception.

Contributor guide says it has to be accepted:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/Contributor_Guide#User_Account

What should I do?

I also had to add this as a comment for my patch:
1. I have authored 100% of the content I'm contributing
2. I have the rights to donate the content to Eclipse
3. I contribute the content under the EDL

Does it qualifies as acceptance of the jgit license?

Best regards,
Jevgeni Zelenkov

Back to the top